The process consisted of two phases.(Written Test and Interview).
1.5 Aptitude MCQs.
2.5 Technical MCQs.
3.Three Coding Questions.
Out of 40 students, 8 were shortlisted.
The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. All students attended all rounds.
1. I was asked to explain my algorithm that I used in the written test.
2. Few more questions were asked on how to improve the efficiency of the written algorithm.
3. Given an array of numbers representing children,
consider 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
They are playing a game where, 1 touches 2, 2 leaves the game. Then 3 touches 4, 4 leaves the game. 5 touches 1, 1 leaves. 3 touches 5, 5 leaves.
Now only 3 is present in the array. So child 3 is the winner.
I was asked to implement this.
Answer: I used a circular linked list and explained the code.
I was asked about the Time-Complexity too.
4. I was asked to tell about my strength and weakness.
1. I was asked about my Projects.
2. Given an array of numbers,
3 5 4 8 6 9
They represent a wave-form because, 5>3 and 4<5, 8>4 and 6<8, 9>6.
5 4 8 6 9 1 also is in wave-form
4<5 and 8>4, 6<8 and 9>6, 1<9.
I was asked to check if the given array is in wave-form or not.
3. Find the length of longest sub-string that has equal number of 0’s and 1’s.
4. Suppose you have a 3 liter jug and a 5 liter jug. How could you measure exactly 4 liter using only those jugs and as much extra water as you need?
This was an HR round.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. I was asked about my short-term goals and long-term goals.
3. What do you feel about the company?
Out of 8 students, 3 got selected.
And I was not one among them.:(
Best of Luck.
- HP Interview Experience | Internship
- OYO Internship Interview Experience
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Internship Interview Experience
- Vmware Interview Experience | Set 9 (Internship (R&D))
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Vocera Interview Experience for Internship
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (Internship)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus Internship)
- JP Morgan Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Internship)
- SpanishBolo Internship Interview Experience
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Appdynamics Internship Interview Experience
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- SalesForce Interview Experience for internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.