Given a Linked List, task is to check whether the Linked List is sorted in Descending order or not?
Input : 8 -> 7 -> 5 -> 2 -> 1 Output : Yes Explanation : In given linked list, starting from head, 8 > 7 > 5 > 2 > 1. So, it is sorted in reverse order Input : 24 -> 12 -> 9 -> 11 -> 8 -> 2 Output : No
Iterative Approach : Traverse the linked list from head to end. For every newly encountered element, check node -> data > node -> next -> data. If True, do same for each node else return 0 and Print “No”.
Time Complexity : O(N), where N is the length of linked list.
Recursive Approach :
Check Recursively that node -> data > node -> next -> data, If not, return 0 that is our terminated condition to come out from recursion else Call Check_List Function Recursively for next node.
- Program to check if an array is sorted or not (Iterative and Recursive)
- Find Length of a Linked List (Iterative and Recursive)
- Search an element in a Linked List (Iterative and Recursive)
- Check if a Linked List is Pairwise Sorted
- Insert value in sorted way in a sorted doubly linked list
- Iterative Merge Sort for Linked List
- Construct a Maximum Sum Linked List out of two Sorted Linked Lists having some Common nodes
- Recursive insertion and traversal linked list
- Construct a linked list from 2D matrix (Iterative Approach)
- Given a linked list which is sorted, how will you insert in sorted way
- Recursive Approach to find nth node from the end in the linked list
- Recursive function to delete k-th node from linked list
- Recursive approach for alternating split of Linked List
- Print the alternate nodes of linked list (Iterative Method)
- Iterative approach for removing middle points in a linked list of line segements
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.