Input : Map : 1 -> 4, 2 -> 6, 4 -> 6 Check1 : 5, Check2 : 4 Output : 5 : Not present, 4 : Present
C++ implementation :
5: Not Present 4: Present
This article is contributed by Rohit Thapliyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Elements present in first array and not in second using STL in C++
- Count of elements A[i] such that A[i] + 1 is also present in the Array
- Count of words that are present in all the given sentences
- Sum of all Palindrome Numbers present in a Linked list
- Count of elements of an array present in every row of NxM matrix
- Understanding ShellExecute function and it's application to open a list of URLs present in a file using C++ code
- Find the character in first string that is present at minimum index in second string
- Count of anagrams of each string in an array present in another array
- Most frequent word in first String which is not present in second String
- NaN in C++ - What is it and how to check for it?
- Check if a given graph is Bipartite using DFS
- Check if two trees are Mirror
- Check mirror in n-ary tree
- Program to check if an Array is Palindrome or not using STL in C++
- Check whether two strings are anagrams of each other using unordered_map in C++
- Check for integer overflow on multiplication
- Check if given permutation of 1 to N is feasible using given operations
- Quickly check if two STL vectors contain same elements or not
- Quick way to check if all the characters of a string are same
Improved By : preethibr1