find function in C++ is used to search for a specific key in an unordered map.
Parameters: It takes the key as a parameter.
Return values: If the given key exists in unordered_map it returns an iterator to that element otherwise it returns the end of the map iterator.
Below program illustrate the working of find function:
Element Not Present Element Present
Time Complexity : O(1) on average.
- std::find in C++
- multimap find() in C++ STL
- string find in C++
- map find() function in C++ STL
- set find() function in C++ STL
- Find if there is a subarray with 0 sum
- Program to find the sum of the series (1/a + 2/a^2 + 3/a^3 + ... + n/a^n)
- Find the overlapping sum of two arrays
- Find All Duplicate Subtrees
- unordered_set find() function in C++ STL
- unordered_multiset find() function in C++STL
- unordered_multimap find() function in C++ STL
- multiset find() function in C++ STL
- Find Nth term of the series 0, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18...
- Find Nth term of series 1, 4, 15, 72, 420...
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.