Given a number N, the task is to check if its first and last digit is a prime number and their sum is less than K, or not. If it is, then print Yes, else print No.
Input: N = 322223, K = 10 Output: Yes Input: N = 62531561, K = 15 Output: No
- Check if the first and last digit of N is prime or not.
- If they are prime, then check if they are less than K or not
- If they are less than K as well, print Yes.
- In any other case, print No.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if the first and last digit of the smallest number forms a prime
- Check if a prime number can be expressed as sum of two Prime Numbers
- Queries for the smallest and the largest prime number of given digit
- Largest number less than N whose each digit is prime number
- Find all numbers between range L to R such that sum of digit and sum of square of digit is prime
- Check if the product of digit sum and its reverse equals the number or not
- Check whether a number can be expressed as a product of single digit numbers
- Check if a number is Full Prime
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- Check whether a number is circular prime or not
- Check a number for Permutable Prime
- Check if a number is Primorial Prime or not
- Check if a number is Quartan Prime or not
- Check if a number is a Pythagorean Prime or not
- Check whether the given number is Wagstaff prime or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.