Given a tree check if it is linear or not.
1 / \ 2 3 Linear as we can form a lime 2 1 3
1 / \ 2 3 / \ 4 5 Not linear
Input : 3 1 2 1 3 Output : YES Explanation: The Tree formed is 2-1-3 which is a linear one. Input : 4 1 2 2 3 4 2 Output : NO
Approach:The given tree would be linear only if n-2 of its nodes have indegree == 2 or number of nodes, n==1.
- Check if a given graph is tree or not
- Check whether given degrees of vertices represent a Graph or Tree
- Difference between graph and tree
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- DFS for a n-ary tree (acyclic graph) represented as adjacency list
- Tree, Back, Edge and Cross Edges in DFS of Graph
- Check if a given graph is Bipartite using DFS
- Check for star graph
- Check whether a given graph is Bipartite or not
- Check whether a binary tree is a complete tree or not | Set 2 (Recursive Solution)
- Check if a given Binary Tree is height balanced like a Red-Black Tree
- Maximum Possible Edge Disjoint Spanning Tree From a Complete Graph
- Check if the given graph represents a Bus Topology
- Check if the given permutation is a valid DFS of graph
- Maximum number of edges to be added to a tree so that it stays a Bipartite graph
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.