We are going to study check high school result status pass or fail by using selenium. This is very useful for schools because when they check how many student pass-fail and what is the name of a fail student. If the student amount is 10 and less than 10 then check easily by manual when if the number of students is 400 to 1000 then check the status by manual is very hard and time taking process then we are doing smart work check for the result. Using selenium check result and store in a CSV file.
We are going to check the status of the results in high school by using selenium. This might be very helpful for school authorities by helping them in organizing data on the basis of the pass and fail status. They can get the number of passes and fail students followed by their names. Manual checking of status is preferable only when the number of students is less, like around 10 or 20. But for numerous students, it is not recommendable and convenient to perform manual checking as it takes more time and work.
Here, We came up with a solution by automating this process using selenium. We can perform smart checking of result status and store the data in CSV file
Below are the steps:
- First to go high school website follow this link (this is for up board high school result).
- Then click on investigate element by urgent ctrl + shift + i or stepping into setting of browser and clicking on investigate detail manually.
- Then navigate to the box where the roll number is filled then copy the x_path.
- Then navigate the submit button then copy the x_path.
- I want to store the result in CSV file then also navigate student name and status. Then fill up roll number automatically by script go to next page find x_path of name and status.
Follow step-by-step with the help of screenshots and copy the x_path of element and put into the code:
Below is the implementation:
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Check 12th Class Result Using Selenium in Python
- Check CBSE result using Selenium in Python
- Python - Convert Tick-by-Tick data into OHLC (Open-High-Low-Close) Data
- High-Performance Array Operations with Cython | Set 1
- High-Performance Array Operations with Cython | Set 2
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Navigating links using get method - Selenium Python
- How to move back and forward in History using Selenium Python ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.