Round 1: Online Test (1 hr).
Round 2: Coding (45 Minutes).
Round 3: HR (5 to 10 Minutes).
Round 4: Technical (20 to 30 Minutes).
Round 1: It was Online round on cocubes.com.There wrere 4 section.
1) Quantitative aptitude : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
2) Verbal : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
3) Logical : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
4) Technical(C, C++, java, DSA, OS, Network) : 15 Questions, 15 Minutes
Round 2: It was coding round on cocubes.com. There were 2 question relative to data structure and algorithms.
1) Longest Even Length Substring such that Sum of First and Second Half is same.
2) Check if a binary tree is subtree of another binary tree.
One More question i saw.
3) Check if a given Binary Tree is SumTree.
Round 3: It was HR round. General question asked based on Resume.
Round 4: it was Technical round.
In which are you good at.
They said me Choose one subject, i said C.simple question they asked. then asked C++ and OOPS concept’s.
Advise: Study geeksforgeeks for coding round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Yahoo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Reve System Interview Experience | Set 2
- Siemens Interview Experience | Set 2 (For System Engineer)
- SBI Assistant Manager(System) Interview Experience
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-campus for SDE)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 22 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On-Campus)