HybridDictionary(Boolean) constructor creates an empty HybridDictionary with the specified case sensitivity.
public HybridDictionary (bool caseInsensitive);
Here, caseInsensitive is a Boolean that denotes whether the HybridDictionary is case-insensitive.
Below given are some examples to understand the implementation in a better way:
I first i first II second III third IV fourth V fifth
System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.
Note: This constructor is an O(1) operation.
- C# | Creating a HybridDictionary with specified initial size & case sensitivity
- C# | Creating an empty case-sensitive HybridDictionary Class
- C# | Creating a Case-Sensitive HybridDictionary with specified initial size
- C# | HybridDictionary Class
- C# | Adding the specified key and value into HybridDictionary
- C# | Gets or sets the value in HybridDictionary with specified key
- C# | Check if HybridDictionary is read only
- C# | Get an enumerator that iterates through the HybridDictionary
- C# | Removing the specified key entry from HybridDictionary
- C# | Removing all entries from HybridDictionary
- C# | Get an ICollection containing the values in HybridDictionary
- C# | Get an ICollection containing the keys in HybridDictionary
- How to get Synchronize access to the HybridDictionary in C#
- C# | Check the HybridDictionary for a specific key
- C# | Check if HybridDictionary has fixed size
- C# | Count the number of key/value pairs in HybridDictionary
- C# | Check if two HybridDictionary objects are equal
- C# | Copying the HybridDictionary entries to an Array Instance
- C# | Check if HybridDictionary is Synchronized (thread safe)
- C# | Creating StringBuilder having specified capacity
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.