HybridDictionary(Int32, Boolean) creates a HybridDictionary with the specified initial size and case sensitivity.
public HybridDictionary (int initialSize, bool caseInsensitive);
- initialSize : The approximate number of entries that the HybridDictionary can initially contain.
- caseInsensitive : A Boolean that denotes whether the HybridDictionary is case-insensitive.
Below programs illustrate the use of HybridDictionary(Int32, Boolean):
III third V fifth II second i first I first IV fourth
System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘A’ Key being added: ‘a’
- If the initial size of the collection is greater than the optimal size for a ListDictionary, the collection is stored in a Hashtable to avoid the overhead of copying elements from the ListDictionary to the Hashtable.
- This constructor is an O(n) operation, where n is initialSize.
- C# | Creating a Case-Sensitive HybridDictionary with specified initial size
- C# | Creating an empty HybridDictionary with specified case sensitivity
- C# | Creating an empty case-sensitive HybridDictionary Class
- C# | Creating an ArrayList having specified initial capacity
- C# | Check if HybridDictionary has fixed size
- C# | Gets or sets the value in HybridDictionary with specified key
- C# | Adding the specified key and value into HybridDictionary
- C# | HybridDictionary Class
- How to set the initial delay of the ToolTip in C#?
- How to get Synchronize access to the HybridDictionary in C#
- C# | Get an ICollection containing the values in HybridDictionary
- C# | Get an enumerator that iterates through the HybridDictionary
- C# | Check the HybridDictionary for a specific key
- C# | Removing the specified key entry from HybridDictionary
- C# | Get an ICollection containing the keys in HybridDictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.