This method is used to converts the value of a Unicode character to its uppercase equivalent using the casing rules of the invariant culture.
public static char ToUpperInvariant (char c);
Here, c is the Unicode character to convert.
Return Value: This method returns the uppercase equivalent of the c parameter, or the unchanged value of c, if c is already uppercase or not alphabetic.
Below programs illustrate the use of Char.ToUpperInvariant(Char) Method:
The uppercase equivalent of the A is A The uppercase equivalent of the a is A The uppercase equivalent of the B is B The uppercase equivalent of the b is B The uppercase equivalent of the - is -
The Uppercase equivalent of the a is A
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Uri.MakeRelativeUri(Uri) Method
- Array.GetValue() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- C# | CharEnumerator.MoveNext() Method
- C# | Math.IEEERemainder() Method
- C# | Substring() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | CharEnumerator.GetType() Method
- File.GetLastWriteTimeUtc() Method in C# with Examples
- MathF.Sin() Method in C# with Examples
- Double.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Graphics.DrawLine() Method | Set - 1
- UInt16.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- Stack.Peek Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Sign() Method
- Int64.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | PadRight() Method
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -1
- C# | EndsWith() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.