This method is used to converts the value of a Unicode character to its uppercase equivalent using the casing rules of the invariant culture.
public static char ToUpperInvariant (char c);
Here, c is the Unicode character to convert.
Return Value: This method returns the uppercase equivalent of the c parameter, or the unchanged value of c, if c is already uppercase or not alphabetic.
Below programs illustrate the use of Char.ToUpperInvariant(Char) Method:
The uppercase equivalent of the A is A The uppercase equivalent of the a is A The uppercase equivalent of the B is B The uppercase equivalent of the b is B The uppercase equivalent of the - is -
The Uppercase equivalent of the a is A
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Uri.IsHexDigit() Method
- C# | Uri.IsBaseOf(Uri) Method
- C# | PadLeft() Method
- C# | Math.Min() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | Uri.IsWellFormedOriginalString() Method
- C# | Remove() Method
- C# | Uri.ToString() Method
- C# | Random.Next() Method
- C# | ToCharArray() Method
- C# | IsNullOrWhiteSpace() Method
- C# | Clone() Method
- C# | Join Method | Set - 2
- Anonymous Method in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.