This method is used to converts the value of a Unicode character to its lowercase equivalent using the casing rules of the invariant culture.
public static char ToLowerInvariant (char c);
Here, c is the Unicode character to convert.
Return Value: This method returns the lowercase equivalent of the c parameter, or the unchanged value of c, if c is already lowercase or not alphabetic.
Below programs illustrate the use of Char.ToLowerInvariant(Char) Method:
The lowercase equivalent of the A is a The lowercase equivalent of the a is a The lowercase equivalent of the B is b The lowercase equivalent of the b is b
The lowercase equivalent of the A is a
- Difference between Method Overriding and Method Hiding in C#
- C# | Uri.MakeRelativeUri(Uri) Method
- Array.GetValue() Method in C# with Examples | Set - 1
- C# | CharEnumerator.MoveNext() Method
- C# | Math.IEEERemainder() Method
- C# | Substring() Method
- C# | IndexOfAny() Method
- C# | CharEnumerator.GetType() Method
- File.GetLastWriteTimeUtc() Method in C# with Examples
- MathF.Sin() Method in C# with Examples
- Double.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | Graphics.DrawLine() Method | Set - 1
- UInt16.GetHashCode Method in C# with Examples
- Stack.Peek Method in C#
- C# | IsNullOrEmpty() Method
- C# | Math.Sign() Method
- Int64.CompareTo Method in C# with Examples
- C# | PadRight() Method
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -1
- C# | EndsWith() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh