Let the given two files be file1.txt and file2.txt. The following are steps to merge.
1) Open file1.txt and file2.txt in read mode.
2) Open file3.txt in write mode.
3) Run a loop to one by one copy characters of file1.txt to file3.txt.
4) Run a loop to one by one copy characters of file2.txt to file3.txt.
5) Close all files.
To successfully run the below program file1.txt and fil2.txt must exits in same folder.
Merged file1.txt and file2.txt into file3.txt
Related Articles :
- Java program to merge two files alternatively into third file
- Java program to merge two files into a third file
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- C program to copy contents of one file to another file
- C Program to print contents of file
- Write a C program that displays contents of a given file like 'more' utility in Linux
- Program to copy the contents of one array into another in the reverse order
- C program to compare two files and report mismatches
- C Program to list all files and sub-directories in a directory
- Merge operations using STL in C++ | merge(), includes(), set_union(), set_intersection(), set_difference(), ., inplace_merge,
- C program to delete a file
- C++ program to create a file
- LEX program to add line numbers to a given file
- C Program to find size of a File
- C Program to count number of lines in a file
- C++ program to print unique words in a file
- C Program to count the Number of Characters in a File
- C++ program to append content of one text file to another