Write a C program that displays contents of given line page by page. Given number of lines to show as ‘n’ at a time and a file name, the program should first show n lines, then wait for user to hit a key before showing next n lines and so on.
We strongly recommend to minimize the browser and try this yourself first.
We can open the given file and print contents of files. While printing, we can keep track of number of newline characters. If the number of newline characters become n, we wait for the user to press a key before showing next n lines.
Following is the requires C program.
This article is contributed by Ajay Jain. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- C program to copy contents of one file to another file
- C Program to print contents of file
- C Program to merge contents of two files into a third file
- How to write your own header file in C?
- Read/Write structure to a file in C
- fopen() for an existing file in write mode
- lseek() in C/C++ to read the alternate nth byte and write it in another file
- Program to copy the contents of one array into another in the reverse order
- Write a C program that won't compile in C++
- C program to write an image in PGM format
- Write a program that produces different results in C and C++
- Write a C program that does not terminate when Ctrl+C is pressed
- Write a C program to print "GfG" repeatedly without using loop, recursion and any control structure?
- C++ program to create a file
- C program to delete a file