Write a function which returns a new string which is made by concatenating a given string n number of times.
Input : str = "geeks" n = 3 Output : str = "geeksgeeksgeeks" We concatenate "geeks" 3 times Input : str = "for" n = 2 Output : str = "forfor" We concatenate "for" 2 times
This article is contributed by Sahil Rajput. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Number of subsequences as "ab" in a string repeated K times
- Number of times the given string occurs in the array in the range [l, r]
- Repeat substrings of the given String required number of times
- Concatenate suffixes of a String
- Methods to concatenate string in C/C++ with Examples
- C Program to concatenate two strings without using strcat
- Concatenate strings in any order to get Maximum Number of "AB"
- Longest sub string of 0's in a binary string which is repeated K times
- Count of times second string can be formed from the characters of first string
- Largest sub-string where all the characters appear at least K times
- String which when repeated exactly K times gives a permutation of S
- C program to count number of vowels and consonants in a String
- Print the string after the specified character has occurred given no. of times
- Encrypt a string by repeating i-th character i times
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string