Write a function which returns a new string which is made by concatenating a given string n number of times.
Input : str = "geeks" n = 3 Output : str = "geeksgeeksgeeks" We concatenate "geeks" 3 times Input : str = "for" n = 2 Output : str = "forfor" We concatenate "for" 2 times
This article is contributed by Sahil Rajput. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Number of subsequences as "ab" in a string repeated K times
- Repeat substrings of the given String required number of times
- Number of times the given string occurs in the array in the range [l, r]
- Concatenate suffixes of a String
- Methods to concatenate string in C/C++ with Examples
- Program to concatenate two given Matrices of same size
- C Program to concatenate two strings without using strcat
- Concatenate strings in any order to get Maximum Number of "AB"
- String obtained by reversing and complementing a Binary string K times
- Count of times second string can be formed from the characters of first string
- Longest sub string of 0's in a binary string which is repeated K times
- Check if any permutation of string is a K times repeated string
- C program to count number of vowels and consonants in a String
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- String which when repeated exactly K times gives a permutation of S
- Largest sub-string where all the characters appear at least K times
- Print the string after the specified character has occurred given no. of times
- Remove characters from a String that appears exactly K times
- Encrypt a string by repeating i-th character i times
- Decrypt a string encrypted by repeating i-th character i times