Bulma | File
Bulma is a free, open-source CSS framework based on Flexbox. It is component rich, compatible, and well documented. It is highly responsive in nature. It uses classes to implement its design.
The file element is used to upload custom file input. The ‘file’ component comprises of several sub-elements that we have to add exclusively to design our content well. These elements are listed below.
- file-label – It is the actual interactive and clickable part of the file element.
- file-input – It is the native file input, hidden for styling purposes.
- file-cta – It is the upload call-to-action.
- file-icon- It is an optional upload icon
- file-label – the “Choose a file…” text
- file-name – a container for the chosen file name.
Example 1: This example shows simple Bulma file input.
Example 2: This example shows file input with selected file name wrapped in a box container.
Example 3: This example shows file input and selected file name with different alignment.
Example 4: This example shows different color file inputs.
Example 5: This example shows different sizes file input.
Example 6: This example shows boxed-block input
Please Login to comment...