Arcade inbuilt functions to draw polygon in Python3
The arcade library is a high-tech Python Package with advanced set of tools for making 2D games with gripping graphics and sound. It is Object-oriented and is especially built for Python 3.6 and above versions.
Arcade has two inbuilt functions for drawing a polygon:
1. arcade.draw_polygon_outline( ) : This function is used to draw the outline of the polygon.
Syntax: arcade.draw_polygon_outline (point_list, color, line_width )
- point_list: List of points making up the lines. Each point is in a list. So it is a list of lists.
- color (Color): specify color using arcade.color.COLOR NAME. (Note that color name should in Capital letters.)
- line_width:- Width of the line in pixels.
2. arcade.draw_polygon_filled( ): This inbuilt function of arcade is used to draw polygon filled with color.
Syntax: arcade.draw_polygon_filled (point_list, color )
- point_list- It is basically List of points where each point is in a list. So it is a list of lists.
- Color – specify color using arcade.color.COLOR NAME. (Note that color name should in Capital letters. )