Given a number, the task is to display the multiplication table of this number using the Android App.
Steps to build app:
- STEP-1: Open activity_main.xml file and add TextView, EditText and a Button
- STEP-2: Assign ID to each component
- STEP-3: Now, open up the MainActivity file and declare the variables.
- STEP-4: Read the values entered in the EditText boxes using an id which have been set in the XML code above.
- STEP-5: Add a click listener to the Add button
- STEP-6: When the Add button has been clicked we need to Multiply the values and store it into Buffer
- STEP-7: Then show the resultant output in the TextView by setting the buffer in the TexView.
- Android | How to open Camera through Intent and display captured image
- Android | How to display Analog clock and Digital clock
- Android | How to Create/Start a New Project in Android Studio?
- Android | How to add Radio Buttons in an Android Application?
- Android | AdMob Banner Ads for Android Studio
- Android | AdMob Interstitial Ads for Android Studio
- Android | How to Request permissions in Android Application?
- Android | Android Application File Structure
- Android | Running your first Android app
- Java Applet | How to display an Analog Clock
- Java Applet | How to display a Digital Clock
- Android | RecyclerView
- Android UI Layouts
- How to use CheckBox in Android
- How to use WebView in Android
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.