As we know Python is a multi-purpose language and widely used for scripting. We can write Python scripts to automate daily life task.
Let’s say we want to track any Amazon product price and grab the deal when the price changes below our defined price. Let’s write a Python script for this.
Below is the code:
Tracking.... Load finished Price is high please wait for the best deal
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Build Fuel Price Tracker Using Python
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- How to create a COVID-19 Tracker Android App
- Python | Find Hotel Prices using Hotel price comparison API
- Analyzing selling price of used cars using Python
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- Get Bit Coin price in real time using Python
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Python - Cost computation using Frequency and Price dictionary
- Web Scraping CryptoCurrency price and storing it in MongoDB using Python
- Build a GUI Application to Get Live Stock Price using Python
- Share Price Forecasting Using Facebook Prophet
- PyQt5 - Application to get the price of BitCoin
- NseTools - Getting Average Price of Comapny Stock
- NseTools - Getting Base Price of Comapny Stock
- Amazon product availability checker using Python
- Scraping Amazon Product Information using Beautiful Soup
- Python - Maximum product using K elements
- Python - Product of elements using Index list
- Compute the outer product of two given vectors using NumPy in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.