Round 1: Coding round + MCQs
There were 2 coding questions and 20 mcqs of variable marks such as 4, 6 and 2 and no negative marking.
- Stock span problem.
- Zig-Zag tree traversal. The only catch was the tree was given in the form of array like 3, 2, 4, 5, null, null, 1, 1, 2, 12. All internal nodes would have either a value or null. Leaves could be empty. It was more of implementation tester.
24 students were shortlisted. (Mostly based on MCQs because the coding was done by many ).
Round 2: Tech Round (Purely based on GeeksForGeeks DSA)
I was asked about the test and how I solved the questions. Then I was asked Maximum profit by buying and selling a share at most twice problem. First I was asked my algorithm and then I was asked to code it all on paper.
Then he asked about my hobbies.
13 Students made it to Round 3.
Round 3: Tech Round ( GeeksForGeeks and Problem solving skills tester )
- Given a graph create a tree with minimum depth. I was not asked to write the code but the discussion went on for about 5 to 10 mins.
- Then I was asked Median of stream of Running Integers.
- Next question was LCA in a Binary Tree.
Then using that solution find Distance between two nodes A and B in a Binary Tree.
- Then swap alternate elements in the Linkedlist.
Finally after a whole day of Process 9 Students were selected for Internship and I was One of Them.
PS- GeeksForGeeks is the go to site for Amazon Interviews !!!!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up