Amazon Interview | Set 64 (Off-Campus for SDE)
I am sharing my off campus SDE interview experience with Amazon.
Online round: (1hr)
- Given coin array and a sum K, find min. number of required coin to make sum K.
- Two rectangles are given in two D space. Find if these are overlapping or not
- KMP for pattern searching
After two days I got the call to come Amazon office for F2F interviews:
- Program to construct binary tree from its inorder and preorder traversal. (algo+code)
- Reverse every k-element in a linked list(algo+code)
- Tell me about one of your best project in detail.
- Design Restaurant reservation system.
- Given a binary search tree of n nodes, find all the pair of nodes whose sum is equal to a given number k in O(n) time and constant space.(algo+code)
- Given a function “f” in which 0 occurs with probability 0.4 and 1 occurs with probability 0.6. Using function “f” deduce a new function “f1” such that both 0 and 1 occurs with probability 0.5
- Given a matrtix, find the maximum sum subarray in it.(algo+code)
After one week I got the call from HR for my BR round.
4th Round (BR Round):
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you looking for change?
- How will you handle conflict with your manager?
- What is the most challenging work done by you in your current company?
- Lots of discussion happened about current company’s project.
- Given a number N, find the smallest 3 digits number such that product of its digits is equal to N. ( algo+ optimal code)
In all the rounds, the most optimal production quality working code was required and if you get stuck, then they will give you HINTS but don’t consider this in your favor!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.