Amazon interview Experience | Set 415 (For SDE-2)
- Given a string and pattern with (*, ?) Check if it can match the string.
- Find an element in first increasing and decreasing array. GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 1 :
- Given an array of strings. Find all pairs which form palindrome. O(N) GeeksforGeeks Link
- Celebrity problem. GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 2 :
- Given a set of dependent tasks, find order for dependent tasks. Variation of topological sort.
- Count of paths from top left to right bottom in an array containing 0/1. Here 1 means blocked shell. You are allowed to move right or down. GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 3 :
- Project discussion (Hint : Prepare your project well, with all ins and outs)
- find maxsum in a binary tree. (node can have -ve numbers as well) GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 4 :
- Design Bookmyshow : HLD, LLD and different race conditions discussion. scalability discussions
- Given an integer array, find the number of merge operations required to make it a palindrome GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 5 :
- Behavioral questions : conflicts, challenges, innovation
- Project discussion
- Design Restaurant booking application HLD and LLD. Write an algorithm to optimally assign tables for bookings.
Feeling lost in the world of random DSA topics, wasting time without progress? It's time for a change! Join our DSA course, where we'll guide you on an exciting journey to master DSA efficiently and on schedule.
Ready to dive in? Explore our Free Demo Content and join our DSA course, trusted by over 100,000 geeks!