- Given a string and pattern with (*, ?) Check if it can match the string.
- Find an element in first increasing and decreasing array. GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 1 :
- Given an array of strings. Find all pairs which form palindrome. O(N) GeeksforGeeks Link
- Celebrity problem. GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 2 :
- Given a set of dependent tasks, find order for dependent tasks. Variation of topological sort.
- Count of paths from top left to right bottom in an array containing 0/1. Here 1 means blocked shell. You are allowed to move right or down. GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 3 :
- Project discussion (Hint : Prepare your project well, with all ins and outs)
- find maxsum in a binary tree. (node can have -ve numbers as well) GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 4 :
- Design Bookmyshow : HLD, LLD and different race conditions discussion. scalability discussions
- Given an integer array, find the number of merge operations required to make it a palindrome GeeksforGeeks Link
Round 5 :
- Behavioral questions : conflicts, challenges, innovation
- Project discussion
- Design Restaurant booking application HLD and LLD. Write an algorithm to optimally assign tables for bookings.
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.