What will be the output of following program?
No change in i value, the emphasis is on l-value and r-value expressions. The expression ~i is an r-value, it has to be assigned to an l-value to retain the change.
Puzzle phrased by Venki. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- A C/C++ Function Call Puzzle
- A C/C++ Pointer Puzzle
- Programming puzzle (Assign value without any control statement)
- Generalized Lambda Expressions in C++14
- smatch | Regex (Regular Expressions) in C++
- C/C++ if else statement with Examples
- C/C++ if statement with Examples
- C/C++ do while loop with Examples
- C/C++ while loop with Examples
- C/C++ if else if ladder with Examples
- C++ boost::dynamic_bitset Class with Examples
- Synchronous Chatting Application using C++ boost::asio
- C/C++ For loop with Examples
- How to input a comma separated string in C++?