What will be the output of following program?
No change in i value, the emphasis is on l-value and r-value expressions. The expression ~i is an r-value, it has to be assigned to an l-value to retain the change.
Puzzle phrased by Venki. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- A C/C++ Function Call Puzzle
- A C/C++ Pointer Puzzle
- Programming puzzle (Assign value without any control statement)
- Generalized Lambda Expressions in C++14
- smatch | Regex (Regular Expressions) in C++
- C++ | asm declaration
- Pointers and References in C++
- Strings in C++ and How to Create them?
- Enum Classes in C++ and Their Advantage over Enum DataType
- Deque vs Vector in C++ STL
- C++ Programming Basics
- Introduction to C++ Programming Language
- ios manipulators noshowpos() function in C++
- ios rdstate() function in C++ with Examples