What code to write in place of “// your code” so that the below code prints 20.
We strongly recommend you to minimize your browser and try this yourself first
This question seems to be a trick question, as it is not possible to update local variable in a function without sending it, we can’t make value of ‘a’ as 20 but for outputting 20 we can write function f as below –
2 will be printed by f() and 0 will be printed by a
Thanks to Utkarsh Trivedi for suggesting above solution.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- A C/C++ Pointer Puzzle
- A C Programming Language Puzzle
- A C/C++ Function Call Puzzle
- A nested loop puzzle
- OpenMP | Introduction with Installation Guide
- X-Macros in C
- What does main() return in C and C++?
- SDL library in C/C++ with examples
- Why to use fgets() over scanf() in C?
- Thread functions in C/C++
- How to Compile and Run C/C++/Java Programs in Linux
- How to get the current position of cursor from output screen in C?
- Methods to concatenate string in C/C++ with Examples
- Compiling with g++