What code to write in place of “// your code” so that the below code prints 20.
We strongly recommend you to minimize your browser and try this yourself first
This question seems to be a trick question, as it is not possible to update local variable in a function without sending it, we can’t make value of ‘a’ as 20 but for outputting 20 we can write function f as below –
2 will be printed by f() and 0 will be printed by a
Thanks to Utkarsh Trivedi for suggesting above solution.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- A nested loop puzzle
- A C Programming Language Puzzle
- A C/C++ Function Call Puzzle
- A C/C++ Pointer Puzzle
- Types of C files after its compilation
- Food Ordering System in C
- Difference between sizeof(int *) and sizeof(int) in C/C++
- Examination Management System in C
- Difference between Static and Dynamic Memory Allocation in C
- How does Volatile qualifier of C works in Computing System
- Header files in C/C++ with Examples
- Tr0ll 3 Walkthrough of Check the Flag or CTF Problem
- What are the C programming concepts used as Data Structures
- Array of Structures vs. Array within a Structure in C/C++