Give a = 12 and b = 36 write a C function/macro that returns 3612 without using arithmetic, strings and predefined functions.
We strongly recommend you to minimize your browser and try this yourself first.
Below is one solution that uses String Token-Pasting Operator (##) of C macros. For example, the expression “a##b” prints concatenation of ‘a’ and ‘b’.
Below is a working C code.
Thanks to an anonymous user to suggest this solution.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Features of C Programming Language
- C Programming Language Standard
- Benefits of C language over other programming languages
- Introduction to the C99 Programming Language : Part II
- Introduction to the C99 Programming Language : Part III
- Introduction to the C99 Programming Language : Part I
- Programming puzzle (Assign value without any control statement)
- Signals in C language
- Stopwatch using C language
- kbhit in C language
- C Language Introduction
- Difference between while(1) and while(0) in C language
- fgets() and gets() in C language
- Interesting facts about C Language
- isxdigit() function in C Language