Give a = 12 and b = 36 write a C function/macro that returns 3612 without using arithmetic, strings and predefined functions.
We strongly recommend you to minimize your browser and try this yourself first.
Below is one solution that uses String Token-Pasting Operator (##) of C macros. For example, the expression “a##b” prints concatenation of ‘a’ and ‘b’.
Below is a working C code.
Thanks to an anonymous user to suggest this solution.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- C Programming Language Standard
- Benefits of C language over other programming languages
- Programming puzzle (Assign value without any control statement)
- fgets() and gets() in C language
- kbhit in C language
- Stopwatch using C language
- C Language Introduction
- Difference between while(1) and while(0) in C language
- Signals in C language
- isalnum() function in C Language
- isupper() function in C Language
- isxdigit() function in C Language
- How to clear console in C language?
- Interesting facts about C Language
- lvalue and rvalue in C language