The event handlers we will be using for this task will be:
1. movemouse: When the cursor of the mouse is moved.
2. DOMContentLoaded: When the HTML is loaded and processed. DOM is fully built.
NOTE: We have to keep on moving the mouse cursor as soon as the timer starts else we may not get number of coordinates as desired.
- D3.js interval() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton