Vectors: Vectors are same as dynamic arrays with the ability to resize itself automatically when an element is inserted or deleted, with their storage being handled automatically by the container. C++ program to transform vector into string.
String: C++ has in its definition a way to represent sequence of characters as an object of class. This class is called std:: string.
std::ostringstream: It is an Output stream class to operate on strings. Objects of this class use a string buffer that contains a sequence of characters. This sequence of characters can be accessed directly as a string object, using member str.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This article is contributed by Jatin Goyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Find and print duplicate words in std::vector<string> using STL functions
- vector::front() and vector::back() in C++ STL
- vector :: cbegin() and vector :: cend() in C++ STL
- vector::empty() and vector::size() in C++ STL
- vector::push_back() and vector::pop_back() in C++ STL
- vector::crend() & vector::crbegin() with example
- std::transform() in C++ STL (Perform an operation on all elements)
- vector::at() and vector::swap() in C++ STL
- vector::begin() and vector::end() in C++ STL
- Vector in C++ STL
- Deque vs Vector in C++ STL
- How to reverse a Vector using STL in C++?
- Modifiers for Vector in C++ STL
- How does a vector work in C++?
- Using std::vector::reserve whenever possible