Vectors: Vectors are same as dynamic arrays with the ability to resize itself automatically when an element is inserted or deleted, with their storage being handled automatically by the container. C++ program to transform vector into string.
String: C++ has in its definition a way to represent sequence of characters as an object of class. This class is called std:: string.
std::ostringstream: It is an Output stream class to operate on strings. Objects of this class use a string buffer that contains a sequence of characters. This sequence of characters can be accessed directly as a string object, using member str.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This article is contributed by Jatin Goyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Find and print duplicate words in std::vector<string> using STL functions
- How to flatten a Vector of Vectors or 2D Vector in C++
- vector::push_back() and vector::pop_back() in C++ STL
- vector::crend() & vector::crbegin() with example
- vector::front() and vector::back() in C++ STL
- vector::empty() and vector::size() in C++ STL
- vector :: cbegin() and vector :: cend() in C++ STL
- vector::at() and vector::swap() in C++ STL
- vector::begin() and vector::end() in C++ STL
- std::transform() in C++ STL (Perform an operation on all elements)
- Vector in C++ STL
- Default value of Vector in C++ STL
- Slicing a Vector in C++
- Modifiers for Vector in C++ STL
- How to reverse a Vector using STL in C++?
- vector::emplace_back in C++ STL
- vector :: assign() in C++ STL
- Sorting a vector in C++
- Using std::vector::reserve whenever possible
- Deque vs Vector in C++ STL