Given the travel cost of a cab is m rupees for first n hours per hour and then is x rupees per hour, given the total time of travel in minute the task is to find the total cost.
Note:If an hour starts then the traveller has to give the full cost for that hour.
Input: m = 50, n = 5, x = 67, mins 2927 Output: 3198 m = 50, n = 5, x = 67, Minutes travelled = 2927 Thus hours travelled = 49 Thus cost = 5 * 50 + (49-5) * 67 = 2927 Input: m = 50, n = 40, x = 3, mins = 35 Output: 50
Approach: First calculate the hours travelled by taking the ceiling of (minutes travelled)/60 as if we start an hour we have to pay the price of a full hour. Then we see that our hours calculated is less than equal to n or not if it is then we directly give the answer as m*hours travelled else answer is n * m + (hours_calculated – n) * x.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Number of hours after which the second person moves ahead of the first person if they travel at a given speed
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Find the total Number of Digits in (N!)N
- Count total number of digits from 1 to n
- Count total number of even sum sequences
- Total number of divisors for a given number
- Total number of different staircase that can made from N boxes
- Total number of subsets in which the product of the elements is even
- Count the total number of triangles after Nth operation
- Total number of ways to place X and Y at n places such that no two X are together
- Total number of non-decreasing numbers with n digits
- Program for converting hours into minutes and seconds
- Minimum number of letters needed to make a total of n
- Total number of Spanning trees in a Cycle Graph
- Program to find total number of edges in a Complete Graph
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.