Given the travel cost of a cab is m rupees for first n hours per hour and then is x rupees per hour, given the total time of travel in minute the task is to find the total cost.
Note:If an hour starts then the traveller has to give the full cost for that hour.
Input: m = 50, n = 5, x = 67, mins 2927 Output: 3198 m = 50, n = 5, x = 67, Minutes travelled = 2927 Thus hours travelled = 49 Thus cost = 5 * 50 + (49-5) * 67 = 2927 Input: m = 50, n = 40, x = 3, mins = 35 Output: 50
Approach: First calculate the hours travelled by taking the ceiling of (minutes travelled)/60 as if we start an hour we have to pay the price of a full hour. Then we see that our hours calculated is less than equal to n or not if it is then we directly give the answer as m*hours travelled else answer is n * m + (hours_calculated – n) * x.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Number of hours after which the second person moves ahead of the first person if they travel at a given speed
- Find the total number of composite factor for a given number
- Find the total Number of Digits in (N!)N
- Count total number of digits from 1 to n
- Count total number of even sum sequences
- Total number of divisors for a given number
- Program for converting hours into minutes and seconds
- Total number of ways to place X and Y at n places such that no two X are together
- Total number of different staircase that can made from N boxes
- Total number of non-decreasing numbers with n digits
- Total number of subsets in which the product of the elements is even
- Total number of Spanning trees in a Cycle Graph
- Minimum number of letters needed to make a total of n
- Program to find total number of edges in a Complete Graph
- Count the total number of squares that can be visited by Bishop in one move
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.