Prerequisite – PL/SQL introduction
In PL/SQL code groups of commands are arranged within a block. A block group related declarations or statements. In declare part, we declare variables and between begin and end part, we perform the operations.
Given a number and task is to find the sum of digits of the number.
Input: 123456 Output: 21 Input: 9874 Output: 28
Approach is to take a number and getting each digit with MOD function and summing it up.
Below is the required implementation:
sum of digits = 21
- Sum of digits equal to a given number in PL/SQL
- Count odd and even digits in a number in PL/SQL
- Check whether a given number is even or odd in PL/SQL
- Sum of the first and last digit of a number in PL/SQL
- Factorial of a number in PL/SQL
- Prime number in PL/SQL
- Reverse a number in PL/SQL
- Centered triangular number in PL/SQL
- Greatest number among three given numbers in PL/SQL
- Check Armstrong Number in PL/SQL
- Check if a number is Palindrome in PL/SQL
- Find the factorial of a number in pl/sql
- Count the number of a special day between two dates by using PL/SQL
- Self Join and Cross Join in MS SQL Server
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.