Prerequisite – PL/SQL introduction
In PL/SQL code groups of commands are arranged within a block. A block group related declarations or statements. In declare part, we declare variables and between begin and end part, we perform the operations.
Given a number and task is to find the sum of digits of the number.
Input: 123456 Output: 21 Input: 9874 Output: 28
Approach is to take a number and getting each digit with MOD function and summing it up.
Below is the required implementation:
sum of digits = 21
- Sum of digits equal to a given number in PL/SQL
- Count odd and even digits in a number in PL/SQL
- Sum of the first and last digit of a number in PL/SQL
- Check whether a given number is even or odd in PL/SQL
- Factorial of a number in PL/SQL
- Prime number in PL/SQL
- Reverse a number in PL/SQL
- Centered triangular number in PL/SQL
- Greatest number among three given numbers in PL/SQL
- Check Armstrong Number in PL/SQL
- Find the factorial of a number in pl/sql
- Check if a number is Palindrome in PL/SQL
- PLSQL | UPPER Function
- PLSQL | ACOS Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.