Convert numerical value to string
string to_string (int val); string to_string (long val); string to_string (long long val); string to_string (unsigned val); string to_string (unsigned long val); string to_string (unsigned long long val); string to_string (float val); string to_string (double val); string to_string (long double val); Parameters : val - Numerical value. Return Value : A string object containing the representation of val as a sequence of characters.
Problem : Find a specific digit in a given integer.
Input : number = 10340, digit = 3 Output : 3 is at position 3
5 is at position 3
This article is contributed by Rohit Thapliyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Compiling with g++
- Generate a random permutation of elements from range [L, R] (Divide and Conquer)
- Passing and Returning Objects in C++
- Train a Support Vector Machine to recognize facial features in C++
- Salesforce Interview Experience | On-Campus for FTE
- unordered_set operators in C++ STL
- Dividing a Large file into Separate Modules in C/C++, Java and Python
- How to delete a range of values from the List using Iterator
- How to create a List with Constructor in C++ STL
- How to delete last element from a List in C++ STL
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Finding Floor and Ceil of a Sorted Array using C++ STL
- Some useful C++ tricks for beginners in Competitive Programming
- Replace each node with its Surpasser Count in Linked List
- Comparison of Java with other programming languages