Convert numerical value to string
string to_string (int val); string to_string (long val); string to_string (long long val); string to_string (unsigned val); string to_string (unsigned long val); string to_string (unsigned long long val); string to_string (float val); string to_string (double val); string to_string (long double val); Parameters : val - Numerical value. Return Value : A string object containing the representation of val as a sequence of characters.
Problem : Find a specific digit in a given integer.
Input : number = 10340, digit = 3 Output : 3 is at position 3
5 is at position 3
This article is contributed by Rohit Thapliyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Equation of straight line passing through a given point which bisects it into two equal line segments
- Maximum absolute difference in an array
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Why overriding both the global new operator and the class-specific operator is not ambiguous?
- Print path from root to all nodes in a Complete Binary Tree
- Count the number of 1's and 0's in a binary array using STL in C++ ?
- Find elements of an Array which are Odd and Even using STL in C++
- Find elements of an array which are divisible by N using STL in C++
- All reverse permutations of an array using STL in C++
- Generics in C++
- Find the longest subsequence of an array having LCM at most K
- Maximum Subarray Sum after inverting at most two elements
- Maximum element in a sorted and rotated array
- What does main() return in C and C++?
- SDL library in C/C++ with examples