reverse() is a predefined function in header file algorithm. It is defined as a template in the above mentioned header file. It reverses the order of the elements in the range [first, last) of any container.
Note: The range used is [first,last), which contains all the elements between first and last, including the element pointed by first but not the element pointed by last.
void reverse(BidirectionalIterator first, BidirectionalIterator last) BidirectionalIterator is an iterator that can be used to access any elements of a container in both forward and backward direction.
Input : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Output :10 11 12 13 14 17 16 15 Explanation: reverse(v.begin() + 5, v.begin() + 8); In the above function, input we have applied reverse() on the vector from index 5 to index 7. Therefore when we display the vector we get reverse order from index 5 to index 7.
Reverse only from index 5 to 7 in array: 10 11 12 13 14 17 16 15 Reverse full array: 7654
This article is contributed by Hardik Gaur. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Synchronous Chatting Application using C++ boost::asio
- C/C++ For loop with Examples
- How to input a comma separated string in C++?
- Program to Parse a comma separated string in C++
- Difference between Private and Protected in C++ with Example
- Difference between Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Difference between Single and Multiple Inheritance in C++
- Difference between Abstraction and Encapsulation in C++
- return statement in C/C++ with Examples
- How to implement our own Vector Class in C++?
- Web Programming in C++
- C++ Program to print an Array using Recursion
- Storage Classes in C++ with Examples
- fill_n() function in C++ STL with examples
- fill() function in C++ STL with examples