The array is a container for constant size arrays. This container wraps around fixed size arrays and also doesn’t loose the information of its length when decayed to a pointer.
In order to utilize array, we need to include the array header:
Let’s see an example.
Sizes of arrays are 5 5 2 Initial ar1 : 3 4 5 1 2 sorted ar1 : 1 2 3 4 5 Filled ar2 : 10 10 10 10 10 ar3 : a b
- Difference between High Level and Low level languages
- Find the node whose sum with X has minimum set bits
- Salt and Pepper Noise removal using C++
- Dynamic Constructor in C++ with Examples
- C++ Stream Classes Structure
- OpenMP | Hello World program
- Odd Even Transposition Sort / Brick Sort using pthreads
- Chat application between two processes using signals and shared memory
- Find k closest numbers in an unsorted array
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- OpenMP | Introduction with Installation Guide
- Equation of straight line passing through a given point which bisects it into two equal line segments
- Maximum absolute difference in an array
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Why overriding both the global new operator and the class-specific operator is not ambiguous?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.