The array is a container for constant size arrays. This container wraps around fixed size arrays and also doesn’t loose the information of its length when decayed to a pointer.
In order to utilize array, we need to include the array header:
Let’s see an example.
Sizes of arrays are 5 5 2 Initial ar1 : 3 4 5 1 2 sorted ar1 : 1 2 3 4 5 Filled ar2 : 10 10 10 10 10 ar3 : a b
- Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree Using Queue STL - SET 2
- C++ program to compare two Strings using Operator Overloading
- not1 and not2 function templates in C++ STL with Examples
- Go vs C++
- Trie Data Structure using smart pointer and OOP in C++
- Modular Exponentiation of Complex Numbers
- std::hash class in C++ STL
- History of C++
- What are Forward declarations in C++
- __builtin_inf() functions of GCC compiler
- Structures in C++
- Variables in C++
- Implementing Forward Iterator in BST
- Count substrings that contain all vowels | SET 2
- Machine Learning in C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.