Given a string str representing a logical expression which consists of the operators | (OR) , & (AND) , ! (NOT) , 0 , 1 and , only (i.e. no space between characters). The task is to print the result of the logical expression.
Input: str = “[[0,&,1],|,[!,1]]”
Input: str = “[!,[[0,&,[!,1]],|,[!,[[!,0],&,1]]]]”
- Start traversing the string from the end.
- If [ found go to Step-3 otherwise push the characters into the stack.
- Pop characters from stack until the stack top becomes “]”. > Insert each popped character into the vector.
- If the stack top becomes ] after 5 pop operations then the vector will be x, |, y or x, &, y.
- If the stack top becomes ] after 3 pop operations then the vector will be !, x.
- Pop ] from the stack top.
- Perform the respective operations on the vector elements then push the result back into the stack.
- If string is fully traversed then return the value at stack top otherwise go to step 2.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity : O(n) Here, n is length of string.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Parsing String of symbols to Expression
- Evaluate a boolean expression represented as string
- How to check string is alphanumeric or not using Regular Expression
- Find all the patterns of "1(0+)1" in a given string | SET 2(Regular Expression Approach)
- Check if a binary string has a 0 between 1s or not | Set 2 (Regular Expression Approach)
- Check if a string contains only alphabets in Java using Lambda expression
- Check if a given string is a valid number (Integer or Floating Point) in Java | SET 2 (Regular Expression approach)
- How to solve RSA Algorithm Problems?
- Solve the Crossword Puzzle
- Program to solve the Alligation Problem
- Logical and Physical Address in Operating System
- Expression Evaluation
- Expression contains redundant bracket or not
- Balanced expression with replacement
- Arithmetic Expression Evalution
- Check if given Parentheses expression is balanced or not
- Stack | Set 4 (Evaluation of Postfix Expression)
- Check if expression contains redundant bracket or not | Set 2
- Check for balanced parentheses in an expression
- How to validate a domain name using Regular Expression
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.