Semantic UI is an open-source framework that provides user-friendly tabs to create great user interfaces for websites. It is very much similar to bootstrap usages for creating amazing websites. It uses a class to add styles to different elements of the HTML page structure. A tab is a hidden section of content that can be viewed by clicking on it. You can have any number of tabs depending on the need.
Example: The following example demonstrates the use of semantic-UI tabs.
Example: The following example demonstrates multiple tabs group.
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to include Search box in your wordpress website ?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- How to stream large .mp4 files?
- HTML Neumorphism Login Form
- How to create automatic pop-up using jQuery ?
- PHPUnit assertXmlFileEqualsXmlFile() Function
- Node.js socket.setSendBufferSize() Method
- PHPUnit assertNotIsReadable() Function
- Node.js Buffer.byteOffset Property
- Node.js socket.send() Method
- D3.js quadraticCurveTo() Function
- Node.js socket.getSendBufferSize() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.