Semantic UI is an open-source framework that uses CSS and jQuery to build great user interfaces. It is the same as a bootstrap for use and has great different elements to use to make your website look more amazing. It uses a class to add CSS to the elements. A placeholder is used to reserve space for content that soon will appear in a layout.
Below are examples of the different types of placeholders.
Example 3: This is the placeholder for Image.
Example 4: This is for the inverted Placeholders.
- HTML | DOM Input URL placeholder Property
- HTML | placeholder Attribute
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- How to align Placeholder Text in HTML ?
- CSS | ::placeholder Selector
- HTML | DOM Textarea placeholder Property
- HTML | DOM Input Email Placeholder Property
- HTML | DOM Input Password placeholder Property
- HTML | DOM Input Number placeholder Property
- HTML | DOM Input Search placeholder Property
- HTML | <textarea> placeholder Attribute
- HTML | <input> placeholder Attribute
- How to set placeholder value for input type date in HTML 5 ?
- SASS | Placeholder Selectors
- How to change the placeholder text using jQuery?
- CSS :placeholder-shown Selector
- How to create a mixin for placeholder in SASS ?
- HTML | DOM Input Text placeholder Property
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.