Let’s see an approach to reverse words of a given String in Java without using any of the String library function
Input : "Welcome to geeksforgeeks" Output : "geeksforgeeks to Welcome" Input : "I love Java Programming" Output :"Programming Java love I"
Prerequisite: Regular Expression in Java
geeksforgeeks to Welcome Programming Java love I
You can find the c++ solution for Reverse words in a String here
This article is contributed by Sumit Ghosh. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reverse words in a given string
- Reverse middle words of a string
- Reverse String according to the number of words
- Reverse words in a given String in Python
- Print words of a string in reverse order
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Reverse a string in Java
- Reverse individual words
- Reverse individual words with O(1) extra space
- Swap corner words and reverse middle characters
- Create a new string by alternately combining the characters of two halves of the string in reverse
- Count words in a given string
- Shortest substring of a string containing all given words
- Print all funny words in a string
- Minimum Distance Between Words of a String