Round 1: Asked about myself and my current company. what kind of work i did in my current company on a day to day basis. Then they asked me which data structures i was comfortable with. The following questions were asked related to DS and Algo:
- Middle element in a linked list.
- Detect if a linked list has loop.
- Find the starting point of loop in the linked list if it has loop
- print 2d array elements in spiral order.
- number of trailing 0’s in the factorial of a number
Then they asked me about basics of Node.js .Following questions were asked related to Node.js:
- Explain event loop
- Single threadness of node.js
- callback hell
- promises and closure etc.
Round 2: In this round, i was asked to make a todo crud app using mern stack. i was given a laptop and 1 hr of time to create the crud app .
once i was done, they asked me questions about react component, basics of react, oops concepts, some puzzles (10 coin, 5heads up and 5 tails up), find the meeting node of two intersecting linked list, about mongo db, express, isomorphic components, react component lifecycle.
Round 3: This round was with the manager. He was very friendly and asked questions related to sql and oops concepts. We then had a discussion on blockchain technology and about crypto-currencies and we asked each other about our favorite alt coins.
Finally i had a telephonic round with the HR and eventually i have converted the job offer.
- Pilani Soft Labs (redBus) Interview
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience for Full time Analyst Role
- J.P. Morgan Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Olam International Interview Experience - Full Stack Developer
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Hippo Video Interview Experience | Off campus for Full Stack developer (1.5 years experienced)
- IBM Interview Experience for Java Full-Stack Developer
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus - Feature Testing Role)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced