Given a linked list. arrange the linked list in manner of alternate first and last element.
Input : 1->2->3->4->5->6->7->8 Output :1->8->2->7->3->6->4->5 Input :10->11->15->13 Output :10->13->11->15
We have discussed three different solution in Rearrange a given linked list in-place.
In this post a different Deque based solution is discussed.
1) Create an empty deque
2) Insert all element from the linked list to the deque
3) Insert the element back to the linked list from deque in alternate fashion i.e first then last and so on
Given linked list 1 2 3 4 5 After rearrangement 1 5 2 4 3
Time Complexity : O(n)
- Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions
- Rearrange a given linked list in-place.
- Rearrange a Linked List in Zig-Zag fashion | Set-2
- Rearrange a Linked List in Zig-Zag fashion
- Rearrange a linked list such that all even and odd positioned nodes are together
- Alternate sorting of Linked list
- Sum of the alternate nodes of linked list
- Alternate Odd and Even Nodes in a Singly Linked List
- Delete alternate nodes of a Linked List
- Subtraction of the alternate nodes of Linked List
- Product of the alternate nodes of linked list
- Create new linked list from two given linked list with greater element at each node
- Given a linked list, reverse alternate nodes and append at the end
- Print alternate nodes of a linked list using recursion
- Reverse alternate K nodes in a Singly Linked List
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.