ReactJS Blueprint ButtonGroup Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications. ButtonGroup Component provides a way for users to arrange multiple buttons in a horizontal or vertical group. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint ButtonGroup Component.
- alignText: It is used for the text alignment within the button.
- className: It is used to denote a space-delimited list of class names to pass along to a child element.
- fill: It is used to indicate whether the button group should take up the full width of its container or not.
- large: It is used to indicate whether the child buttons should appear with large styling or not.
- minimal: It is used to indicate whether the child buttons should appear with minimal styling or not.
- vertical: It is used to indicate whether the button group should appear with vertical styling or not.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: