React Suite Schema Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Schema component allows the user to define a data model for validating data. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Schema Component.
- StringType: It is used to validate the string types.
- NumberType: It is used to validate the number types.
- ArrayType: It is used to validate the array types.
- DateType: It is used to validate the date types.
- ObjectType: It is used to validate the object types.
- BooleanType: It is used to validate the boolean types.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: