React Suite Loader Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. Loader component allows the user to show the loading effect. It can be used to show the loading state, whenever required in our application. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite Loader Component.
- backdrop: It is used to indicate whether the background is displayed.
- center: It is used to make component centered in the container.
- classPrefix: It is used to denote the prefix of the component CSS class.
- content: It is used for the custom descriptive text.
- inverse: It is used to denote the alternative dark visual style for the Loader.
- size: It is used to set the loader dimensions.
- speed: It is used to denote the speed at which the loader rotates.
- vertical: It is used to indicate whether the icon is displayed vertically with the text or not.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: