Given a number, the task is to find the Superfactorial of a number. The result of multiplying the product of first n factorials is called Superfactorial of a number.
Superfactorial(n)= 1 ^ n * 2 ^ (n-1) * 3 ^ (n-2) * . . . . . * n ^ 1
Input : 3
Output : 12
H(3) = 1! * 2! * 3! = 12
Input : 4
Output : 288
H(4) = 1^4 * 2^3 * 3^2 * 4^1 = 288
An efficient approach is to compute all factorial iteratively till n, then compute the product of all factorial till n.
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- 21 Number game in Python
- Python | Insert a number in string
- Python Number | cmp(list) method
- Python | Add the occurrence of each number as sublists
- Python | Get the number of keys with given value N in dictionary
- Number guessing game in Python
- Python Number | uniform() method
- Python Number | fabs() method
- Python | Number Theoretic Transformation
- Python | First occurrence of True number
- Python | Number to Words using num2words
- Python | Find closest number to k in given list
- Python map function to find row with maximum number of 1's
- Python Bin | Count total bits in a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.