Nowdays, especially in the field of competitive programming, the utility of computing suffix product is quite popular and features in many problems. Hence, having a one liner solution to it would possess a great help. Let’s discuss certain way in which this problem can be solved.
Method : Using list comprehension + loop + list slicing
This problem can be solved using the combination of above two functions in which we use list comprehension to extend logic to each element, explicit product function to get the product along, slicing is used to get product till the particular index.
The original list : [3, 4, 1, 7, 9, 1] The suffix product list is : [1, 9, 63, 63, 252, 756]
- Python - Suffix List Sum
- Python - Remove suffix from string list
- Python | Segregate list elements by Suffix
- Python | Append suffix/prefix to strings in list
- Python | Check if suffix matches with any string in given list
- Python - Product of i^k in List
- Python | Arbitrary List Product
- Python | Product of Prefix in list
- Python | Product of Squares in List
- Python - Cubes Product in list
- Python | Sliced Product in List
- Python - Dictionary Key's Product in list
- Python - Product of consecutive pairs in list
- Python | Column Product in List of lists
- Python - Kth Column Product in Tuple List
- Python - Minimum Product Pair in List
- Python - Product of elements using Index list
- Python | Product of kth column in List of Lists
- Python - List product excluding duplicates
- python | Nested List Intersection Matrix Product
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.