In this article we will see how we can get the total number of episode each season of the series from the episodes info set. Each series have seasons and each season has multiple episodes i.e episode is the subset of season and season is the subset of series. We get the episodes by adding episodes info set to the series
In order to get this we have to do the following –
1. Get the series details with the help of get_movie method
2. Add episodes info-set to it with the of update method
3. As this object will act as dictionary therefore we have to filter the object
4. Get the main data of object with the help of data method which will return dictionary
5. Get the episodes from the dictionary the keys of this dictionary will be seasons
6. Get the length of the each key value will give total no of episode for each season
Below is the implementation
Sacred Games Total Episodes in Season 2 : 8 Total Episodes in Season 1 : 8
Money Heist Total Episodes in Season 4 : 8 Total Episodes in Season 1 : 9 Total Episodes in Season 2 : 6 Total Episodes in Season 3 : 8
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.