In this article we will see how we can find movies that have similar keyword. Keyword is a word (or group of connected words) attached to a title (movie / TV series / TV episode) to describe any notable object, concept, style or action that takes place during a title. The main purpose of keywords is to allow visitors to easily search and discover titles.
In order to get movies that have similar keywords we use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_keyword(keyword)
Argument : It takes string as argument i.e keyword
Return : It return list of movies object
Below is implementation.
50 Thor: Love and Thunder
50 The Good Place (2016–2020))
- Python IMDbPY - Searching keyword
- Python IMDbPY – Getting top 250 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting bottom 100 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Movies Information in XML format
- Python IMDbPY - Getting list of movies performed by the actor
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a company
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a person
- Python IMDbPY – Company info set
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Get series name from the episode
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Series Cast as XML
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Series Genres as XML
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Series Run times as XML
- Python IMDbPY – Getting episodes of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.