In this article we will see how we can get the role of person the movie, we know movie object act similar to dictionary. IMDb data base has lot of information i.e details about the persons work in the movie and what was there role in that movie.
In order to the role of the person we have to do the following –
1. Get the movie object with the help of get_movie method
2. Get the cast details from the movie object
3. Get the role of desired person with the help of currentRole method
4. Show the result
Below is the implementation
Aamir Khan Ranchoddas 'Rancho' Shyamaldas Chanchad / Phunsukh Wangdu
Shahid Kapoor Tommy Singh
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting birth date of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting birth place of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting IMDb index of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting alternate names of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting image(head-shot) of person
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.