In this article we will see how we can get the released year of movie from the movie object, we can get movie object with the help of
get_movie method to find movies.
search_movie method returns list and each element of list work as a dictionary similarly
get_movie method return a movie object which work as dictionary i.e. they can be queried by giving the key of the data, here key will be year.
Syntax : movie[‘year’]
Here movie is the imdb Movie object
Return : It returns integer which is the release year
Below is the implementation
The Shawshank Redemption : 1994
3 Idiots : 2009
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving movie using movie ID
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving art department cast from the movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting year of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Getting each episode year of each season of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Movie info set
- Python IMDbPY - Searching a movie
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving actor from the movie details
- Python IMDbPY - Retrieving role played by actor from the movie details
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Released Signal
- PyQt5 QScrollBar – Slider Released Signal
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Company object
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting bottom 100 movies
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.