In this article we will see how we can get the person name from the searched list of name, we use
search_name method to find all the related names.
search_name method returns list and each element of list work as a dictionary i.e. they can be queried by giving the key of the data, here key will be name.
Syntax : names[‘name’]
Here names is the list return by search_name method and names refer to the first element of list.
Return : It returns string i.e name.
Below is the implementation
[Person id:1596350[http] name:_Nawazuddin Siddiqui_] Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Another example :
Neil Nitin Mukesh Nitin Mukesh Naman Nitin Mukesh Nitin Mukesh
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting company ID from searched companies
- Python IMDbPY – Retrieving person using person ID
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting birth date of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting birth place of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting IMDb index of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting alternate names of person
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY - Getting image(head-shot) of person
- Python IMDbPY – Person info set
- Python IMDbPY – Default info of Person object
- Python IMDbPY – Searching a person
- Python IMDbPY – Info set to keys of Person object
- Python IMDbPY - Checking if person is part of movie or not
- Python IMDbPY – Person Information in XML format
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.