In this article we will see how we can retrieve the information of bottom 100 movies in IMDb database, IMDb sets ratings to all the movies.
In order to get the bottom 100 movies by IMDb we will use
Syntax : imdb_object.get_bottom100_movies()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns list of 100 element and each element is idbm movie object
Below is the implementation
Swept Away The Adventures of Pluto Nash Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Beverly Hills Chihuahua Holmes & Watson Exorcist II: The Heretic The Cat in the Hat The Hungover Games Street Fighter Escape Plan 2: Hades
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python IMDbPY – Getting top 250 movies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting movie ID from searched movies
- Python IMDbPY - Getting list of movies performed by the actor
- Python IMDbPY – Searching movies matching with keyword
- Python IMDbPY – Adding info set to the searched movies
- Python IMDbPY – Movies Information in XML format
- Python IMDbPY – Getting released year of movie from movie object
- Python IMDbPY – Getting Person name from searched name
- Python IMDbPY – Getting title from searched movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting name from searched company
- Python IMDbPY – Getting person ID from searched persons
- Python IMDbPY – Getting company ID from searched companies
- Python IMDbPY – Getting birth date of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting birth place of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting IMDb index of person
- Python IMDbPY - Getting alternate names of person
- Python IMDbPY – Getting role of person in the movie
- Python IMDbPY – Getting series details fro the series id
- Python IMDbPY – Getting genres of the series
- Python IMDbPY – Getting rating of the series
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.