Railway API is organized around GET Requests. One can use this API to get information for Indian Railways regarding Live Train Status, PNR Status, Train Schedule, Station Details and other things.
To use this API, one must need the API key, which can be get form here
Note: User need to create an account on railwayapi.com then only can use the APIs.
Modules Needed :
Live running status :
Below is the implementation :
train name : NEWDELHI JAN SHATABDI EXP source station : DEHRADUN destination station : NEW DELHI current status : Train has reached Destination and late by 15 minutes.
Live PNR status :
train name : DOON EXPRESS train number : 13009 from station : LUCKNOW to station : DEHRADUN boarding point : LUCKNOW reservation upto : DEHRADUN pnr number : 6515483790 date of journey : 01-07-2018 total no. of passengers: 1 chart prepared : False passenger number : 1 current status : RLWL/-/16/GN booking_status : RLWL/-/23/GN
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- Python - Get list of running processes
- Corona Virus Live Updates for India - Using Python
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Python Tweepy – Getting the ID of a status
- Python - Status object in Tweepy
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- Choose optimal number of epochs to train a neural network in Keras
- PyQt5 - Add padding to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set color to a status bar
- PyQt5 – Add border to status bar
- PyQt5 – How to add Separator in Status Bar ?
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- Background Subtraction in an Image using Concept of Running Average
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
- PyQt5 - Set maximum size of status bar
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Accessing the status tip
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Make Status Bar invisible
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.