Railway API is organized around GET Requests. One can use this API to get information for Indian Railways regarding Live Train Status, PNR Status, Train Schedule, Station Details and other things.
To use this API, one must need the API key, which can be get form here
Note: User need to create an account on railwayapi.com then only can use the APIs.
Modules Needed :
Live running status :
Below is the implementation :
train name : NEWDELHI JAN SHATABDI EXP source station : DEHRADUN destination station : NEW DELHI current status : Train has reached Destination and late by 15 minutes.
Live PNR status :
train name : DOON EXPRESS train number : 13009 from station : LUCKNOW to station : DEHRADUN boarding point : LUCKNOW reservation upto : DEHRADUN pnr number : 6515483790 date of journey : 01-07-2018 total no. of passengers: 1 chart prepared : False passenger number : 1 current status : RLWL/-/16/GN booking_status : RLWL/-/23/GN
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
- Background Subtraction in an Image using Concept of Running Average
- Python | Find who tweeted the most
- Python String | find()
- numpy.find() in Python
- Python program to find all possible pairs with given sum
- Python | Find the closest Key in dictionary
- Python | Pandas Series.str.find()
- Python | Find all triplets in a list with given sum
- Python program to find the first day of given year
- Python | Find depth of a dictionary
- Python | Find maximum value in each sublist
- Python program to find IP Address
- Find size of a list in Python
- Python | Find last occurrence of substring
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.